Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Let Me Introduce Ourselves

It occurred to me that it might be a good idea to tell you a little about ourselves. Frog's Whiskers Ink is a family run business. Rose-Marie & Tom Kerr are the owners. Rose-Marie is the creative genius and Tom...well Tom is the lone male in this operation and has the difficult task of putting up with 4 diverse women. I am Liz who has been with the company part-time for 10 years(still can't believe it has been 10 years :) ), Donna who has been with us on a part-time basis for 4 years and Cassie is our student who has been here for 3 years. We are a Canadian company and have been around for nearly 13 years. The girls here love to stamp and we may have a small, just a small mind you, paper addiction and stuff.

Blogging is a new venture for me and I know that I have a lot to learn but with the help of everyone at FWI we hope to make this a place you will visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment