Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big & Bold

I had the opportunity to drag my family to Heather's Stamping Haven in Ottawa this weekend. Nice store and great people in the cutest little strip mall. I didn't have much time but I did manage to find a few things to bring home for my stash.



Jess got to stamp first and she created this card with our latest treasures. She stamped it twice. Once on black with Brilliance Moonlight White and a second time on grey cardstock with black ink. The sentiment from Impression Obsession was stamped in black and embossed with Rainbow Sparkle. She did decide to distress the base card with black to tone down the white. She also popped the grey squares and the pink sentiment square.

Supplies:

Outline Rubber Stamp Co. Inc.
Impression Obsession Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment