Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Donna

Yesterday was Donna's birthday. :D (We had birthday donuts!) I made her this card to commerate the special day.




I have been a big fan of Penny Black for a long time. The cuddling ducks image is new stamp from their Slap Stick line. The cushion mounting on these stamps is so....."cushy". I stamped in Memories Black (I waasn't thrilled with Memories and Copics and will try Memento for the next Copic colouring) and coloured with Copics. I still have a lot to learn about Copics but I really like how they look. I used 3 colours on this stamp BG10, Y08 and E31, quick and easy. The sentiment on the front and top inside is one of Hambo's "Fractured Funny". The "Happy Birthday" is MFT.



Tomorrow I will share Cassie's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment