Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year all

My girls have gone back to school (heir school board was one of the last to return to classes) and life begins to return to the normal routine. Our little dog Max is very thankful. He has been missing his nap time.



First we would like to congratulate Tammy on winning our mail in Christmas card contest. Tom has posted a photo here. Although I don't remember seeing this card in person (I have been off since before Christmas) I am guessing Tammy has used a combination of stamping and Peel-Offs to create this striking card. Thank you to all who entered. It always so interesting to see your creations with Rosewood Stamps. Our next contest will be a Valentine's theme, so get those hearts and flowers ready.



Looking back over my recent posts, I see that I am behind again on my challenge posts. I have photographs taken but I guess I haven't taken the time to write them up. Life should slow down a bit now that the holiday season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment