Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Stuff

Rose-Marie has spent a lot days in the basement working away at her computer. She has ordered a lot of new products for the store and spending like a sailor on shore leave!!!! Oh my, the goodies that are arriving daily makes it so much fun to go to work.




Already in stock is the Glue Glider Pro. I think this will be the last tape runner I will buy. I've used the bigger model and always found it a bit cumbersome but this little cutie is just the ticket. Donna already owns one and loves it. Rose-Marie has brought in lots of co-ordinating papers and brads from Bo Bunny. She has refreshed the stock of Flower Soft in both orginal and micro fine. Just before I left the store yesterday the man from U.P.S. brought in 3 boxes of treasures from Penny Black. I didn't dare open those boxes or I may have been very late getting home for chores.


We are waiting impatiently for orders from a couple of different companies that will include more Cuttlebug folders, a new machine for paper cutting, inks from Tim Holtz and bling, bling, and more bling. You might want to bring sunglasses the next time you visit the store.

It is very exciting around the store. Now...where to put it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment