Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Help!!!

I have never professed to be a techie but seriously how difficult should it be to find a basic photo editing program. I have a bunch of great cards and projects to share but I can't find the disc for the program I used to use and the software I have downloaded (uploaded?) doesn't do what I want it to do. I can create all kinds of beautiful effects but really all I need is to crop and resize. I am still sorting through stuff and getting pictures.

Wow, the July challenge date is nearly here and I haven't even shared the June challenge. Below is the sketch Barb has chosen for July. Her twist is to include at least one stamped image and it must include 3 layers. I know I have been finding that although the sketches are beautiful not many make stamping the central feature. So this challenge should bring us back to stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment