Friday, July 16, 2010

Lauralee's May Challenge Card

You may recall that Lauralee's challenge was a tone on tone card. She made a stunning white card that was extremely challenging to photograph. I did manage to get a couple of photos that show just how beautiful that card is. Lauralee posted instructions for this card on her blog HERE.

This photo has a large shadow but really highlights the number of different butterflies and techniques Lauralee used to make this card. (Double click on the photo to make it larger.)




I cut off the bottom of the card in this photo but no matter. You will be able to see exactly how white this card is.




The white on white is a challenge I'm not sure I am quite ready to tackle, but I do have friends getting married this weekend. Just maybe......

No comments:

Post a Comment