Friday, October 29, 2010

Sept Cards - Continued

Cassie used a photograph she took at Algonquin last year, cut it into the nine patch and layered onto cardstock. Very simple but extremely effective. Man it was cold in Algonquin last year but still so very beautiful.



I used an Outline stamp for my background. On a separate sheet of white cardstock I punched a deocrative edge with a MS deco edge punch. Some ribbon, a dollar store silk flower, a black gem and piece of stunning black cardstock for layering finished my card.


Jacqui's card is simply adorable. I will share a secret here, Jacqui is our non-stamper. Can you tell by her card? I didn't think so. Jacqui used a Stampendous clear stamp for the snow man, cut him apart and layered him onto black cardstock. I love how she set him slightly off the card. I'm not sure what stamp she used to create the bottom border. The hat stamp is from the same cleart set she coloured and layered onto black cardstock. I don't think I believe Jacqui is a non-stamper anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment