Thursday, October 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes

My niece is celebrating her 8th birthday next week and I needed a card to send to her. Cassie is on reading week so I asked if she could fit making a card into her busy schedule while I was at work on Tuesday.



She coloured the Penny Black stamp with Copics and used a clear set of Hero Arts letters to "write" the sentiment. She tells me that was harder to do that she thought it would be. First she had the letters perfectly aligned but backwards and so she rearranged the letters but overlooked the "b" in birthday that should be a "d". Oh well Shannon is as I said 8, we are hoping she won't notice (sheepish grin). Shannon loves to stamp so in this card I sent a set of clear stamp that are only words for her to create with. Let's hope her birthday cards won't have stamped spelling errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment