Saturday, August 21, 2010

B&W KISS swap

I belong to an internet group of stampers and one of the swap mistresses suggested a KISS (keep it simple stamping) black and white swap challenge. Although I am usually a lurker on the site, I thought I could handle this challenge. I really wanted to add ribbon to this card but no embelishments were allowed. Just paper and stamps for this challenge.




This is the card I created for the challenge. Although it is difficult to see I do have a white base on this card. I used a gorgeous snowflake from Gelatins stamped in Snowflake Tinsel. Layered onto the a new cardstock Rose-Marie has just brought it. It has a a gorgeous shimmer. The verticle Rosewood Merry Christmas was the perfect stamp to balance the card. I used MS deco edge punch to create the border on the layering paper. Looking at it now, I should have been more careful punching the edges. Looks like I choppped off one of the fans. Ooops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment