Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Letraset

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago the Letraset markers have arrived and they are fantastic. All of the same qualities of the Copic markers in a larger, longer lasting marker. I like the tips on the Letrasets so much better. The ProMarker series has a shorter, stiffer brush tip than the Copics as well as a chisel tip. The Tria series has 3 individual tips; the chisel tip, the smaller brush tip and a fine tip for the tiny little areas that are impossible to get with a Copic. We currently only have sets available in the store but we will be bringing in individual pens in time for the Stamp & Scrap Country Getaway Weekend (more about that in another post). Check out the Letraset website and remember when you look at the price in British pounds that we have been able to bring them in for less then price shown. Letraset has a great website with lots of information and tutorials. I have in my possession Tria markers, only 5 but I have already got my eye on a gorgeous set. Here's what I have been playing around on, remember I used only 3 colours. Sorry about the dark pics, I haven't been able to get my scanner to co-operate. Cassie did this one with 3 Letraset colours plus the blender and a green Copic (since the Letrasets I have only came with one rather non-descript green that's why I need more and that's what I tell my husband!). Letrasets are completely compatable with the Copics you may already own. It's a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment