Monday, November 22, 2010

Clear stamping

I like clear stamps. I like that they are a relatively inexpensive way to purchase a lot of images. I don't like that often they don't stamp well. Below are some images from an Inkadinkadoo set I purchased last week. On the left you can see that the image was "spotty", very frustrating!!! Then I remembered a tip I came across somewhere in my travels across the worldwide web. I took an emery board (with 3 teenage daughters there are a few around!) and gently rubbed the image. As you can see from the image on the right the quality of the stamped image was improved greatly. I coloured the image on the right with my lovely copics, a quick hit of colour that I intend to enamel and do something with....




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment