Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Daily Puppy

I know a blog is a personal thing but it also for your enjoyment. I like to change the layout of the blog occasionally. I think I have a bit of ADD and get bored with the same old thing but is this something you like or should I just create something and leave it? I have added a gadget called the Daily Puppy. (Who doesn't love puppies?) Please let me know if you like it or not. Enjoy the puppies, I know I will.

Tom & Rose-Marie are dog sitting for their son for a bit. Charlie is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and since Charlie is still just a pup he will be in the store while he is staying with Tom & Rose-Marie. Be sure to ask about him, I am told he is a cute little guy. I will get a photo of him to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment