Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nikki's Christmas Cards


Nikki did a bit of stamping and colouring at our last play day. She borrowed this adorable Penny Black snowman from Donna and coloured them from my limited (sigh!) stash of Copics. I had time this weekend to help her finish them. I cut the snowman using a Nestibility circle and the a scalloped circle to make the mat. Nikki thought they looked a little plain so we passed the scalloped circle through the Sizzix polka dots folder. I don't like naked backgrounds so we stamped Gel-a-Tins snowflakes on two cards and an old Posh Impressions stamp on the other two.
Wow it is only November and we actually have cards done. I hear some people actually make their cards in July. Nope not me, if I have them done 2 weeks before Christmas, I consider it a personal triumph. Maybe some day I will get my stuff together and have them all done in November but for now at least I have started. Besides I would miss out buying all of the gorgeous new holiday season stamps and that would be a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment