Friday, November 12, 2010

Pretty Paper Party

Not sure why this is such a bad photo. These were taken one after the other, I guess I must have jiggled,sorry :}


These are a couple of samples of the bags that you could make from the Pretty Paper Party pack. Although the 1st photo is blurry I think you can still make out the intent. Rose-Marie gave me a quick once over on these two projects and the boring grey paper was the first sheet she grabbed. A couple of stamps and some bling would make this a very pretty bag. Instruction for these bags will be primarly made with 12x12 paper but they could easily be reduced to make some really cute ornaments for your tree. Just to refresh your memory, this is not a class nor is it a cardmaking or scrapbooking demonstration. Pretty Paper Party pacs will contain instructions for a few (I have 5 in mind but since I didn't write that down don't hold me to that number!) different bags or boxes. Each pac may not have identical papers in it and the pac will contain embellishments(stickers, diecuts, bling, etc) to dress up your bags. Rose-Marie will be giving a basic folding demonstration, all for the great low price of $5 per pac.

Remember November 20 for the Pretty Paper party.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment